About Me

My photo
Hello world! My name is Genevieve, I'm an 18-year-old college student, majoring in journalism, and I have a crazy passion for the Lord and serving through humanitarian work. The purpose of this blog is for me to record my journey in this dream of making even the slightest impact in some one's life somehow, somewhere, in some way for His glory... and along my way, hearing the stories of those who share the same passion for volunteering as I do. Those who know me, know that I love going on adventures, but I'd have to say that this is the biggest adventure of my life: chasing change.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Its turkey, mashed potatoes, and karaoke time!

Here we are on the official day of giving thanks, but let us not forget that every day should be Thanksgiving. I hope that everyone has a great time fellowshiping with family and friends and for those who are travelling, to have a safe trip to and from home. Here's a verse from my King James bible, that I hope you will remember even after this holiday weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :D

1 Chronicles 29:10-13 David's Prayer

Praise be to you, O Lord,
God of our father Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting.
Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom;
you are exalted as head over all.
Wealth and honor come from you;
you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength and power
to exalt and give strength to all.
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers